Tuesday 20 January 2015

Handing over the reins.

In January 2013, as a member of the Harmony Hill Craft Group, I took on the task of setting up and writing a blog all about our weekly meetings and what goes on at our craft group.
Then, last June, at the end of our year, I decided it was time for a change. I'd been with the group for seven years and wasn't doing a lot of crafting. I gave up my membership thinking some one else could make much better use of my place.
I hoped that the blog would continue on and the committee could find a willing volunteer.
Today I'm happy to say I'm 'handing over the reins' to Carolyn.
We've been working behind the scenes getting things sorted out and now I think she's ready to take on the task!
I'm pleased to see that the blog has been updated from last September see her posts below and I'm looking forward to reading many more posts from Carolyn and wish her all the best for the future.

Oh, and I haven't completely given up crafting!
This is the draught excluder I knitted for a Christmas gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment